Caisson étanche Ikelite pour Nikon D750 (sans hublot)
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Nikon D750 DSLR cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
This housing requires the addition of a compatible DL Lens Port for waterproof operation. Lens Port not included.
This popular model has been redesigned from the ground up to include all of our latest improvements.
The single most important feature is our long awaited new Dry Lock (DL) port system. This exciting new system is even more robust and even easier to assemble than our time-tested Four Lock (FL) system. The new ports are lighter and more adaptable, and can accommodate extremely large diameter lenses with ease. If you're considering shooting professional quality lenses like the Nikon 14-24mm or Sigma 10-20mm HSM, then the DL system is essential.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using a simple yet effective gearing system that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch lobed knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. All are lightweight and affordable. Refer to the DL System Port Chart to choose the correct gear. Zoom gears sold separately.
Using Legacy FL (Four Lock) Lens Ports
Due to differences in mount diameter and zoom engagement, DL and FL system ports cannot be used interchangeably. The DL port mount may be removed and replaced with old style Port Locks for FL Port System (Set of 4) # 5509.04 for legacy users with standard or modular ports from our Four Lock system. This modification will prevent the use of newer DL ports. The housing cannot be converted back and forth repeatedly. Re-installation of the DL port base will require the housing to be returned to Ikelite or an Authorized Dealer and may incur additional service charges. There are significant advantages to upgrading your lens ports which you can read about here. If you're shooting an 8" diameter dome, you'll also save almost 2 pounds by using the DL version instead.
The included vacuum valve allows you to vacuum test the housing to check for leaks prior to putting your expensive equipment in the water. Combined with a full view of the camera and o-ring seal through the back of the housing, there is no greater assurance that your gear will be safe. Our signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel. Use of the vacuum valve requires a compatible Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011, sold separately.
This housings supports your choice of shooting all manual or adding a TTL converter depending on your application. The flash bulkhead has been moved to the top of the case for improved cord routing and reduced strain. Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the optional TTL hotshoe or carry back up parts when traveling to remote locations.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL1 DS Link TTL Converter # 46054 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Exposure compensation can be used added or subtracted in the camera.
Controls and Set-Up
We've upgraded the shutter and AF-ON levers to a more natural feeling curved design. Both controls can optionally be extended using the Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 for more comfortable use when using a right-hand quick release handle. If you're not already using back button focus, we recommend learning this valuable trick.
Our push buttons have been redesigned to reduce weight and salt build-up. The back of the housing features laser engraved control symbols which will never fade or fall off.
The camera mount is now front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
The included Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890 or 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1.
Handling & Travel
Overall the housing is over 1/2 pound lighter than a typical FL counterpart. Our new hard anodized aluminum base with quick release handle has also been streamlined for travel and is over 3/4 pound lighter than our previous DSLR tray and handle system. The Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 (sold separately) can be added or removed depending on how you want to shoot. The precision machined aluminum base features 1/4-20 tripod mounting sockets and additional mounting locations for future accessories. Plus, the base and handle can be quickly removed when breaking down your system for travel.
A 1/4-20 threaded mounting point is located front and center on the housing above the lens port mount. This mount can be used to attach lightweight accessories like a focus light or GoPro camera.
If you're shooting with two strobe or lighting arms, then a top handle can be added to make the system easier to carry to and from the dive site. Top handles are available in a Cable Grip # 4080.07 or Aluminum Top Handle # 4080.08. The rigid aluminum version provides additional mounting points for lighting and accessories.
Our new white ABS-PC blend front is stronger than its clear counterpart, provides improved contrast and visibility, and keeps your camera running cooler in the sun.
Like its predecessor and all of our housings, this product is made in the USA, individually inspected for fit, and water pressure tested to 200 feet (60m).
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobes
Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
SEA&SEA, INON, or Retra Strobes
SEA&SEA, INON, or Retra strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using Single Sync Cord # 4118.1 or Dual Sync Cord # 4118.2. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter product # 4405 or the Water Wizard system (manufactured and sold by Aquatica).
This housing is only compatible with the Nikon D750 DSLR as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other DSLR models from being used in this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls; Controls are not provided for Release mode dial, Release mode dial lock release, Diopter adjustment control, Focus mode selector, Focus selector lock, PV button, Fn button, BKT button
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- 9.2 x 7.2 x 6.5" (234 x 183 x 168 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear o-ring # 0132.61 (installed)
- Front o-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc tube
- Spare Rear O-Ring # 0132.61 Carry a back-up in case original seal becomes damaged.
- Spare Front O-Ring # 0132.45 Carry a back-up in case original seal becomes damaged.
- Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 Pressurize the housing to check for leaks prior to entering the water.
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 Makes a double tray for easier handling and a second attachment point for strobes or lights.
- Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 Recommended if using the Right-Hand Quick Release Handle. Brings shutter and/or AF-ON lever out to handle for more comfortable use.
- DL1 DS Link TTL Converter # 46054 Fast, accurate, automatic TTL strobe exposure when used together with compatible Ikelite DS strobes.
- 45º Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1 Brighter, larger, and more ergonomic positioning when shooting under water. Rotates for landscape or portrait shots.
- Adding an external strobe or video light enhances your photos' color and sharpness underwater. If you will be shooting below 45 ft (13m) or in an indoor pool, your photos will be predominantly blue-green without an artificial light source.
082.00 / Pc.
077.00 / Pc.
015.00 / Pc.
116.50 / Pc.
0375.00 / Pc.
112.00 / Pc.