Inon UW 3-Way Panhead for Underwater Tripod System
Inon Underwater Tripod System
Having "UW Tripod Hub" as a fundamental part and "Carbon Telescopic Arm SS/S/M/L" or "Stick Arm XS-T/SS-T/S-T/M-T" as tripod legs, this newly designed underwater tripod system offers wide variety of configurations of "pan-head parts" and "tripod legs".
In addition to use on land and in freshwater, whole system is usable in saltwater thanks to specially selected material, surface finishing and assembling method. (*1)
After using, make sure to rinse the product in fresh water to dissolve salt deposit and apply grease according to respective user manuals.
UW 3-Way Panhead features
- Specifically designed for the UW Tripod Hub equipped with large handles to offer comfortable yet précised adjustment of combined camera position.
- When transporting, two handles can be jointed.
- Using Bundled "Panhead Adapter Base" supports secure and reliable underwater housing installation. (*3)
- Using Bundled "Panhead Adapter Base" also enables to attach an underwater housing combined with "Grip Base M1" or "System Base II" (*4)(*5)
The bundled "Panhead Adapter Base" is usable only when a housing is equipped with two tripod screw holes (1/4 in.) with center-to-center distance of 33 to 80mm/1.3 to 3.1in. on its bottom.
To install an underwater housing combined with INON Grip Base M1, the underwater housing has to have two tripod screw holes (1/4 in.) with center-to-center distance of either 33 to 40mm/1.3 to 1.6in. or 44 to 80mm/1.7 to 3.1in. on its bottom.
To install an underwater housing combined with INON System Base II (Main Base II), the underwater housing has to have two tripod screw holes (1/4 in.) with center-to-center distance of 47 to 80mm/1.9 to 3.1in. on its bottom.
UW 3-Way Panhead [Base]
- UW Tripod Hub
UW 3-Way Panhead [Head]
- Underwater housing equipped with 5mm or deeper 1/4in-20UNC tripod screw hole
- Grip Base M1
- Main Base II
0230.00 / Pz.4562121438682
290.00 / Pz.
3120.00 / Pz.
4140.00 / Pz.
1160.00 / Pz.