Custodia subacquea Nauticam NA-GH5V per Panasonic GH5 / GH5S / GH5II (senza oblò)
Nauticam underwater housing NA-GH4 for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
The NA-GH4 was designed by underwater photographers to maximize control of the camera to facilitate the creative process for both still shooting and video, all in a rugged housing machined from solid aluminum and depth rated to 100 meters. All Nauticam housings are designed for ease of use and maintenance and the NA-GH4 builds on this solid foundation. The groundbreaking features of previous housings are present such as the effortless (but secure) single rotating housing latch and the patented port latching system. A rear mounted housing o-ring makes maintenance easier than ever, while a threaded bulkhead port allows for an HDMI or electrical strobe synch bulkhead installation – advanced features often omitted by other housing manufacturers. Dual fiber optic synch ports are standard and take advantage of the GH4 popup flash. To make the most of the GH4’s excellent EVF, Nauticam has crafted an optional rear acrylic display window (p/n 17751) that encompasses a mount for installation of Nauticam’s acclaimed 45º and 180º magnified view finders for the ultimate in composition and focus ability.
Port changes are easy using the Patented Nauticam Locking Port Release. No wrestling, no twisting, no misalignment - just seat and lock. Lens changes are also easily accomplished without removing the camera from the housing using the lens release button logically accessed on the housing front. Optional handles on the Nauticam Flexitray are generously contoured with a durable over-mold process of comfortable non-slip rubber.
The Panasonic GH4 has a very large number of external controls/buttons, so designing a housing that manages all of these controls in a way that is logical, easy to use and adds to the user experience is quite a challenge. As has become the norm, the Nauticam design team has not only taken on the challenge but has succeeded in producing an ergonomic housing that bring all of that control to the users fingertips. The GH4 has a touchscreen interface that is not supported underwater; however, Nauticam has carefully evaluated the functionality of the external controls to ensure that all functions needed underwater can be accessed by the well placed housing controls.
The quality of an image is only as good as the glass it was captured with, and Nauticam firmly believes that every lens that makes sense to be used underwater should be supported. Nauticam’s lineup of ports, together with Zen Underwater dome ports is the most complete and extensive in the industry. Nauticam carefully evaluates new lenses, and is often first to market with support when a new lens is offered. Nauticam is the only manufacturer to fully support the Olympus 12-50mm lens to take advantage of it’s macro mode. The new Panasonic 12-35mm lens is supported as well as reliable choices like the Panasonic 8mm, the Panasonic 7-14mm, the Olympus 9-18, Panasonic 45mm macro, Olympus 60mm macro, and all of the 14-42mm lenses from both Panasonic and Olympus.
A high resolution camera like the Panasonic GH4 demands perfect focus for optimal results. Fortunately, Nauticam has developed the most user-friendly interchangeable precision viewfinders in the world. The standard optical glass viewfinder is very good and travel friendly, but many photographers prefer the ease of a magnified viewfinder with adjustable diopter. Nauticam produces a “straight” 180º enlarging viewfinder and a 45º angled enlarging viewfinder to enhance the ease of close quarters work often associated with macro shooting. Both viewfinders have high quality optics allow viewing of the entire image. A patented external dioptric adjustment allows personal adjustment to a sharp-as-a-tack standard underwater and viewfinder changes can be executed in less than 30 seconds without using tools. Exceptional composition and focus accuracy have never been more accessible.
Nauticam’s NA-DP4 housing for the Small HD DP4 Monitor can take video performance to another level by rendering the video image in a position more amenable to the shooter. The monitor housing easily mounts to the top of the NA-GH4 and utilizes the optional HDMI Bulkhead for true HDMI connectivity. Utilizing DP4 features like Focus Peaking, Focus Assist, False Color, 1:1 Mapping and more, this larger monitor vastly improves composition, focus capability and exposure.
Optional accessories available for the NA-GH4:
- 180º Enhancing Viewfinder
- 45º Enhanching Viewfinder
- Complete line of ports for all major lenses
- Locking port extension rings, 20mm and 30mm
- Monitor Housing for SmallHD DP4 Monitor
- Fiber optic cables for Inon and Sea & Sea
- Flexitray with left handle, right handle
- Flexitray W - wider version of Flexitray with tripod attachment holes
- Hand strap (2 sizes)
- Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
- Multiple styles of lanyards
- Lens holders, including flip-up
- Focus and Zoom gears for many Panasonic and Olympus lenses
The Bottom Line
The Panasonic GH4 is a video enthusiasts dream camera, offering unmatched video features and quality, while still offering excellent still camera functionality. The GH4 with the NA-GH4 is the perfect partnership for the independent filmmaker to document the world underwater.
- Rugged housing body milled from solid aluminum: 100m depth rating and built to last
- Patented port locking lever: Easy and safe port mounting, solidly locks port in place
- Knobby command dials: Can be operated even with thick gloves on
- Patented housing locking latch: Secure but easy to use
- Optional rubberized handle grips: Comfortable and placed for optimum access to controls
- Lens release button: Easy changeout of lenses without removing camera from housing
- Drop in camera tray: No need to preset controls, just drop in and align on/off
- Fiber optic ports: Reliable TTL wih Inon/Sea & Sea strobes
- Bulkhead for optional accessories: HDMI Monitor, sync cables, remote control, etc.
- Viewfinder, 0.66x: Enhanced 180o and 45o viewfinders optional with optional window
- Tripod mounting points: Important for macro video shooters
- Control labeling: Easy to find and understand control functions
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 1.41kg
- Dimensions: 205mm x 154mm x 115mm
What's in the box:
- Housing Nauticam NA-GH4 for Panasonic GH4 (without port - sold separately!)
- Spare O-Ring
- Tool Set
- Grease for the O-ring
- Front cover
Nauticam Port Chart Panasonic
0283.00 / Pz.
6390.00 / Pers.
0290.00 / Pers.
6390.00 / Pers.
7459.00 / Pz.4562121434172
01’733.00 / Pz.
01’550.00 / Pz.
0449.00 / Pz.
0569.00 / Pz.
0603.00 / Pz.
11’152.00 / Pz.
0603.00 / Pz.
0862.00 / Pz.
0668.00 / Pz.
0400.00 / Pz.36136
0337.00 / Pz.
0424.00 / Pz.
0400.00 / Pz.
01’020.00 / Pz.
0369.00 / Pz.
0234.00 / Pz.
0259.00 / Pz.
>1032.50 / Pz.
>1027.00 / Pz.